Monday 20 June 2011

Ten Minutes With...




Sensational Super Model

Anouck Lepere



What are your current fascinations?
The replacements for leather.
Can I recycle my plastic shoes? Because they do break easily.
I'm also really enjoying the book
Ai Weiwei speaks with Hans Ulrich Obrist, a Penguin Special.


What annoys you?
Unfriendliness
What would you have for your last supper?
All my favourite deserts. Chocolate cake with a liquid heart. Creme brulee, Warm apple tart, sabbayon...It must have a good crust. I'm obsessed with crusts.
And who would be joining you?
Omg everybody!
What would you take to a desert island with you?
Watercolours and paper.
Best London hangout?
Pizza East in west london. I'm actually having a pizza there now.
Love!

Pizza East
The Soho House group's newest acquisition

Defining moment of your career?
Becoming the face of Chanel mademoisselle perfume.

What's your favourite smell?
My boyfriends.
What impresses you?
Perfect speech.
What's on your bedside table?
The story of O.
Essential oils. One for sleep and one for action.

Best beauty tip you've learnt as a model?
Sleep.
Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Yes, I got raised on homeopathy. I didn't take any antibiotics until I moved to the US in 2000.
Which cosmetics do you swear by?
I'm starting to discover mineral cosmetics right now. I'll let you know how it goes.


Some of Anouck's campaigns and covers



No comments: