Thursday 9 June 2011

Shoe Mission



I'm on a real shoe mission at the moment. I finally found my perfect summer wedge. Only five months of looking later. And now for some reason - my new friends haven't even got out of their box yet - and I've moved onto my winter wardrobe already. I blame the rain. Typically, the beauties I have my eye on are far from being a bargain. The first are a pair of thigh high, suede, fringed Isabel Marant boots. I will admit, out loud, that my cupboards are full of fringed suede boots but none come close to being remotely as sensational as these. I wouldn't be surprised if they have had to employ someone solely to run the waiting list for them.
The second pair are the most angelic, Chloe ballerinas with tiny crystal bows. Couldn't be more different to the Isabels if they tried.
Sam Edelman summer wedges






Chloe embellished suede t bar ballerinas




Isabel Marant A/W 2011/12 suede fringed boots

www.netaporter.com
www.mywardrobe.com

No comments: