Thursday 28 February 2013

Local Beauty Hero






I like to think that beauty wise, I'm pretty low maintenance.  I have a highlight or two and a weakness for prettily packaged products but as far as treatments go, they've become more necessity based nowadays.  Pre-Cubs, Chaz and I used to live next door to a beautician and I'd often find myself in there on a weekly basis.  Now I'm less au fait with the inside of a salon, I'm slightly more demanding when I do have an appointment.  It's taken until now - over a year, to find and befriend a local salon.  And now I've got one, as shallow as it may sound, I feel that little bit more settled here.  I've waded through a few places since we moved and after quite a few mishaps that I've chosen to forget about,  Enhance in Woodstock has come out as my one. It's very tiny, with only two therapists but does the best nails, hot waxing and facials this side of London.  And on a monday they have 20% off all their treatments.  What could be a better way to start off the week?




They also are offering my readers a 20% discount for the whole of March - just quote Willow Rose when you call.

www.enhancenailsandbeauty.co.uk
5 Park Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
01993 815 815

No comments: