Friday 14 September 2012

Chloe Soiree



Hostess Martha Ward wearing Chloe


I went up to London last night for a soiree in my all time favourite shop, Chloe, thrown by the wonderful stylist Martha Ward.  It was pure girly heaven; handbags, Nails Inc manicures, bottles of scent with our names engraved on them and uninterrupted shoe and bag chat.  I've been pretty good at not allowing myself into Chloe-  for at least a year I'd say.  Sleep deprivation makes me do crazy things and I worry I wouldn't be able to control myself when face to face with one of their usual sensations. There was a near slip up when I saw a pale blue, leather Lucy clutch bag winking at me from across the store.  But I did well.  I was very restrained and left her behind.   It hasn't stopped me spending the last 24 hours trying to find one on ebay though.
I can live in hope...


Ruth Crossley and Martha Ward - with the pale blue Lucy...


Finger detail


Samantha Shaw and Leah Speakman


Button detail


Conde Nast Traveller Editor, Melinda Stevens' Chanel sandals


Poppy Delevingne in Sandro


The red Lucy bag


Trouser party

Rails of new season Chloe beauties

www.chloe.com
www.marthaward.com

No comments: