Monday 29 August 2011

Spell and the Gypsy


It's always when I have a million things to do. When I should be packing, writing my book, cooking dinner. The to do list is endless. I could being do everything and anything. Apart from playing around on the Internet. I don't know what it is, but I always catch myself half an hour in and wonder what the hell I'm doing. I've been doing it this morning. This time tomorrow the removal men will be here. I've done precisely nothing. Actually I lie, I've taken all the photos off the fridge...You get my point.
Anyhow, this time, it's been worthwhile. I've found a new real goodie. It's a Byron Bay based label called Spell Designs that also has a gorgeous blog to go with it. Lots of jewels and bags. Tassels and turquoise. Feathery, gypsy heaven.












Images from Spell shoots and campaigns
www.spelldesigns.com
www.spellsjewellery.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Willow, thank you for your beautiful post on Spell! Very excited to have stumbled on your blog!

Good luck with the move! Lizzy