Thursday 25 August 2011

Kitchen Wallpapers



I seem to come up with all my ideas in the middle of night at the moment. Last night's was that instead of having tiles in the kitchen, I want to have wallpaper with a glass splashback to protect it. It's quite a traditional, country kitchen and I want to jazz it up a bit.








Not a kitchen I know but if i suddenly become a millionaire this DeGournay paper will be top of the list




Sanderson's Vintage Roslyn wallpaper. I keep coming back to this one...



Cole & Son Frutto Proibito


Penny Post


Cole & Son Hummingbirds



Sanderson Swallows.
We have these in our house at the moment and I'm so sad to leave them behind. Quite tempted to get them again...

Images via kitchen building

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Willow, Mary F-W's sister here (she linked me to your site as we are also doing up a house too). I love your style. Just wanted to mention Nicola Body's tiled wallpaper. Good luck with it all. Love, Liza.