Saturday 23 April 2011

Queen of Crochet



I found these adorable stools in a weekend supplement and ten seconds later was on their website with a couple of the beauties in my virtual basket. I was about to 'proceed to checkout' and then thought it'd be a bit silly not to have a look at the rest of the collection. Now i'm in a bit of a frenzy and cant decide what to get now and what to come back for another day. We may be on holiday but I don't think even Easter's a good enough excuse to buy the whole lot. Even if they are very useful things. Buying 'useful' things definitely doesn't count as real shopping. Coat hangers are an essential for sure. Everyone needs them. And it's just even better when they happen to be really beautiful too. So I think I'm going to get a stool for the Cub. Or maybe a pair -things always look better in pairs. Some hangers for 'us'. And then maybe a blanket for the Cub too. I can always borrow it once in a while. I might just slip in one of those 'Love' signs too while no ones looking.











www.woodwoolstool.com

No comments: