I’ve just ordered the gorgeous Willow Crossley’s latest book and I cant wait to get my hands on it.  It’s titled, ‘The Art of Living with Nature’ and is packed with projects of bringing the outside in.
It’s that time of year when I go foraging with the children in the woods and come home with a full nature table. I love the idea of doing something with what we’ve found and incorporating things I already have like vintage bottles and jugs.
Willow is the ultimate when it comes to effortless chic and I can’t wait to take note and bring some magic inside.
Willow Crossley Inspire - The Art of Living with Nature

Willow Crossley Inspire – The Art of Living with Nature
059_CB771_20_HydrangaGarland_V3
058_CB771_20_HydrangaGarland_V1
058_CB771_20_HydrangaGarland_V2
029_CB771_Fern_V5
076-077_CB771_05_Aliums_V1