Tuesday 25 February 2014

Anthropologie Launch




I've been Anthropologie's number one fan for as long as I can remember.  I stumbled upon them years ago in New York before they'd arrived on our shores and have been obsessed with them ever since.  When they announced a few weeks ago that they were going to take me under their wing and help me to launch my new book, Inspire, I honestly thought I was going to pass out with excitement.  My dreams have actually, quite literally come true.  




So, in a couple of weeks - two weeks before any other shop is stocking it - they are launching Inspire in their Kings Road shop.  I'm doing a workshop, a signing and then it's the launch party later that night.  And a week later we're doing the same again in their new Guilford shop. And to add to the excitement, the heavenly Daylesford are providing all the food.  
So apologies if I'm a little MIA in the next few weeks; Every waking Cub-free hour is going to be spent finalising my workshop creations and deciding on the final touches for the store decorations...  



No comments: