Sunday 11 July 2010

Willow Rose Boutique



Willow Rose is the business I set up in 2007 when I moved to the South of France. After graduating from the London College of Fashion in Fashion Promotion I worked on various magazines in their fashion
and beauty departments.
I grew up dreaming of working for Vogue but after years of placements here and there and empty job promises left, right and center, I decided it was time to stop dreaming and realise it was never going to happen.
Around that time my boyfriend of 3 years (now husband) decided to up and leave London and move to a tiny Vinyard just outside St Tropez in the South of France.
Six months after he left, I finally decided that maybe France was the place where I could become a hugely successful, multi-millionairess fashion writer/stylist/boutique owner/artist extraordinaire
and booked my one way ticket.....




My new life in the vines.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loves it! : ))